Before buying your new Boot online, please read our instructions on how to measure your foot to determine the correct size , so you get the most comfortable fit possible.
How to measure my foot.
If you are not sure of your size then please do the following:
- Put a blank piece of paper on uncarpeted floor with the short edge square against a wall.
- Stand bare foot on the paper with your heel touching the wall.
- Have someone else make a pencil mark on the paper to show the end of your longest toe.
- Measure the distance in centimeters between the pencil mark and the edge of the paper that was touching the wall.
- Refer to our sizing chart below to find the size corresponding to the length of your foot.
- When you are not exactly sure, we recommend you order the larger size.
Trying them on for the first time and what if they don’t fit me?
When you buy footwear from True Western Wear, be careful to choose the size that you think is right for you. When you try them on for the first time, do it on a carpet so as not to damage the sole. It sometimes helps to put a plastic bag over your foot to more easily slide into a new pair of boots. If they feel comfortable but firm on the foot then that should be OK as the upper will relax. Don’t worry if there is slippage at the heel as that is normal in a new pair of boots. As you wear them in and the boots relax to the shape of your feet, that slippage goes away. However, if your toes are pressing against the end of the shoe or there is too much gap at the heel then you probably need to get a different size.